1. Know your target audience.
2. Crystallize your goals; have a recruitment plan.
3. Create an effective display.
4. Network; meet everyone.
5. Recruit in front of your table.
6. Collect resumes or allow students to contact you for further information.
7. Sell your organization to visitors/potential candidates.
8. Be ready to hire.
9. Get the right mindset; shake hands and smile.
10. Have more than one person staff the exhibit.
11. Showcase your benefits; provide memorable giveaways.
12. Encourage them to come forward with ideas and suggestions.
13. Stay until the end.